- Location & safety – Check for top kids play school near your locality as the location can make a whole difference. Travel time and the surrounding locality should be your foremost consideration while selecting the kindergarten playgroup in Pune. So before, shortlisting a preschool or daycare in Pune you must check for surroundings, kind of people residing in the vicinity, commercial & building around, so that your child is safe.
- Understand your child – Ensure that the approach of the Nursery School matches your child’s personality or growing needs. For instance, if your child is more inclined towards creative, and if the playschool focuses mainly on scholastic & less of crafts, storytelling, etc. Hence, you need to select the best daycare center & nursery in Pune as per likes and needs.
- The curriculum of the daycare center – The teaching at the playschool is also an important factor. The best school will have the best mix and match of instruction to bring the bright side of your child. A curriculum should a mix of both learning and hands-on experience training for better understand. Planning interactive activities, group activities, outdoor activities, performances, hobby classes, etc. make the best daycare center and pre-school.
- Emotional and behavioural guidance – A pre-school should help kids developing their thinking and imaging capabilities. Plan problem-solving activities with kids and interactive sessions.
- Eat, learn & relax – The life of a pre-primary and primary student is different. Young kids require more time to get ready in comparison to other senior kids. The school must have a proper pre-planned day routine that includes eating and napping time along with fun and learning sessions.
- Hygiene & cleanliness – Proper hygiene and cleanliness should be on the top priority for any parents before going ahead and making any decision. Neglecting this can have a reverse effect on your child’s health and fitness. After all, it is the first thing we are taught in our student life, i.e. cleanliness is next to godliness.
- Other facilities – Nowadays, many parents want their child to be active and healthy, ensure that the school offers interesting physical and fitness training activities such as kid’s gym, outdoor play area, sandpit, wall climbing, pool, etc.
- Budget – Before listing down the number of facilities that you want in a daycare center or preschool, you need to shortlist the list of schools falling into your budget. And justify how much you can extend the budget to meet the required list of facilities that you wish to have for your child’s education.
This write-up shares some necessary tips for all the parents who are walking towards the stage wherein choosing a daycare center or a pre-school for their little one is a major concern of their life. Making a checklist for your child’s daycare center or preschool is not as tough as applying for an advanced degree but yes, parents need to be extra careful while choosing the same. However, unlike past pre-school nowadays have become more than naps and playtime. The latest research shows, the early impact of learning and academic performance come with added benefits for better growth & development of your little one. Apart from the learning module and care facility, parents should also consider that center is close to your resident or workplace so that you can rush to your child when needed. Here, we have listed some useful guidelines that will help you find the best daycare and preschool in Pune for your child.