- Payments:- Register your child with a one time registration fee of INR 2000 – which is non-refundable. And a refundable security deposit (condition apply), to be paid in cash only and at the time of admission.
- All the monthly payments has to be paid by the 5th day of the month. Failing which a late fee of INR 500 will be applicable. If the late fees are not paid, the same will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Joining Date:- A child may join Global Wisdom School at any time during the year. If you join after 15th of any particular month, you have to pay fees for a month as per month schedule. If you join before the 15th, you have to pay the fees for the entire month.
- Daycare Payment:- You are charged on the timing that you have mentioned on the registration form at the time of admission or thereafter. So if you avail the facility for extra time during any time of the year apart from summer / Diwali / winter vacations, for whatever reason (school holidays, sickness, etc.) you will be charged on an hourly/daily basis. NO CONCESSIONS will be given for extra daycare timings availed.
- Payment on a Daily Basis(For Daycare):- If your child joins on a daily basis, then the amount calculated will include all the holidays that come in between, charges for daily basis are different than the monthly fees, and will not be calculated based on the regular monthly fees.
- Absence, Refunds, and Discounts:- Refunds or discounts will be given if your child does not come to Global Wisdom School entirely at the discretion of the management.
- If your child wants to take a break during the Summer / Diwali / Winter Vacations, you need to inform us (in writing) a month in advance, and minimum fees would be charged to maintain the enrolment depending on the no. of days present. No discount will be given if not informed before joining to do so will result in the amount being deducted from the security deposit.
- No discounts will be given for being absent from Daycare for less than 15 days, so please do not ask the staff regarding the same.
- Extra Charges during Holidays:- When you enroll your child in the daycare, you do so for a specific daily time duration – this time is mentioned by you in the registration form signed by you. In case your child is coming earlier to Daycare or staying, back later during the holidays, you will be required to pay the extra charges for the increased time as per our fee structure. Failing to do so will result in the amount being deducted from the security deposit.
- Withdrawal:- Should you wish to withdrawal your child for any reason, You must provide Global Wisdom School a written notice 1 month in advance and pay all the necessary dues, pending late payment fees, etc. already told to you by our staff. Failing this written notice, one month’s fees or the security deposit will be withheld.
- Re-registration:- A parent who wishes to re-enroll the child should do so within 3 months of withdrawal failing which the child will have to re-register again after paying a registration fee of INR 2000.
- Bounced Cheque Fee:- If you pay the fees by way of cheque and should your cheque bounces for whatever reason you are liable to pay a bounced cheque fees of INR 500 and a late fee fine of INR 500 along with the fees in CASH. Failing to do so will be given regarding this, so please do not ask our staff regarding this, subsequent fees then onwards will be accepted only in CASH.
- Refunds:- All refunds will be paid by cheque only, provided all dues (pending late payment fees, extra charges during the holiday or for staying back late or for any other reason already told to you by our staff) are paid and written 1-month notice is given. Refund will only be given if a 1-month notice in writing is provided, along with the ORIGINAL Security Deposit Receipt and the name of the person in whose name the cheque is to be issued.